TEST ONLY, the site will open soon
Number of visits •(since 5/03/09)
• Our goal is to make available to homeopathic practitioners and students information concerning clinical research undertaken by GEHU (Groupe d’Etudes d’Homéopathie Uniciste – study group in Classical Homeopathy), and promote a free circulation of ideas in the homeopathic community.
• This Website also provides access to :
- Specific research from individual authors
- Publications of general interest
- Discussions concerning homeopathic principles or philosophy.
Last, but not least, we wish to connect with other research groups in France or abroad.
• GEHU is a research group : neither a school, nor a forum, nor a league for the defense of Homeopathy. It is an open workshop for anyone dedicated to in-depth research in classical homeopathy.
• How can you join us ?:
Requirements: Sponsoring by one member, with a commitment to participate actively to the work of the group.
• General Organization :
GEHU meetings are held three to four times each year as three-day seminars, generally outside of Paris.
• Staff members for 2009-2010:
President : Ph. Servais
Vice-President : J. M. Krug
General Secretary : A.Fanciola
Treasurer : Ph. Geoffroy St Hilaire
• Website management:
- Dr. Jean-Marie Krug: email@example.com
© Gehu 09